Visit this 11th century Romanesque church, which was totally restructured in the 16th and 17th centuries.
There are many different elements to admire in the church:
- The capitals showing two hearts encircled with lilies
- Barbarian heads and two eagles
- The vault painted with stylised fleur-de-lis
- The polychrome Romanesque door
- The polychrome Virgin with Child and a globe
- The font
- The sculpted wooden pulpit dating from the 18th century featuring St John, St Luke and St Mark
- The processional cross made of polychrome and gilded wood.
The church is open all the year round, every day from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Religious heritage
Free of charge.
From 01/01 to 30/06, every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday between 9 am and 7 pm.
From 01/07 to 31/08, daily between 9 am and 7 pm.
From 01/09 to 31/12, every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday between 9 am and 7 pm.