Discovering Le Puy-en-Velay with the tourist train. Lunch included. Duration : a day
Discovering Le Puy-en-Velay with the tourist train.
25 people minimum
Duration : a day
Your day :
Guided tour of the city with the tourist train. Stop in the old city.
Your group will be welcomed by a guide from the Pays d'art et d'histoire,
departure for the pedestrian tour of the old city of Le Puy-en-Velay. Visit of Notre Dame du Puy Cathedral, a masterpiece of Romanesque art, classed UNESCO world heritage due to its position at the start of the Santiago de Compostela way.
A walk in the heart of a very old city.
12h30 : Lunch in a restaurant of the city,
(1/4 of wine and coffee included)
Your guide will pick you up at the restaurant and do the visit of one of the monuments below :
• The Corneille rock and the monumental statue Notre-Dame de France.
• The rock Saint-Michel in Aiguilhe, its chapel and its new museography.
• Cloister of the cathedral and its "gold and embroidery" exhibition.
• Camino, museum on the Way of Santiago de Compostela.
• Hôtel-Dieu and its art and heritage area.
• Lacemaking learning centre.
• National Lacemaking Conservatory.
• Crozatier Museum.
After the visit of the monument, enjoy our local products :
• Tasting and presentation of the products of the Pagès Distillery, famous for its "Verveine du Velay", verbena liqueur.
• Le Puy Green lentils PDO, video and presentation of green lentils at the shop of Sabarot.
End of your visit.
from 48 € per person
minimum 25 people.
Included in the price
Included : - City tour with the tourist train. - Guide for the old city and the cathedral. - Lunch with 1/4 of wine and coffee. - Entrance fee for the chosen monument. - Organisation and booking of the different activities. - Presentation and tasting of the vervein liquor - Presentation of the green lentil - Free for the bus driver
Not included : - Transport. - Personal expenses.
Modes de paiement
- Bank/credit card
- Chèques Vacances
- Credit transfer
From 01/04 to 31/10.