Stay : 2 days/1 night : Le Puy-en-Velay, city of lights
Stay : 1 day/1 night : the "Puy de Lumières" show and Hôtel des Lumières
DAY 1 :
afternoon : explore Le Puy-en-Velay
• Your group will be welcomed by a guide from the Pays d'art et d'histoire,
departure for the pedestrian tour of the city of Le Puy-en-Velay. Visit of Notre Dame du Puy Cathedral, a masterpiece of Romanesque art (UNESCO’s World Heritage of Humanity) and walk around the old city (duration : 2 hours).
• Le Puy Green lentils PDO (Protected Designation of Orign), video and presentation of green lentils at the shop of Sabarot.
• Tasting and presentation of the products of the Pagès Distillery, famous for its "Verveine du Velay", verbena liqueur.
• Free time, installation in your hotel.
At dusk : the "Puy de Lumières" show
• After dinner, discover the "Puy de Lumières" show, a light and sound show will be projected on the main monuments ot the town.
7 major sites of the city are the natural screen of luminous scenography : Cathedral Notre-Dame du Puy, Saint-Alexis chapel, Saint-Michel d'Aiguilhe chapel, Theatre, Town hall, Crozatier Museum and Place du Plot.
In 2020, the Puy des Lumières show will take place in May and June : on Fridays and Saturdays and bank holidays and then every night from 1st July 1 to 4th October.
• Night at your hotel.
DAY 2 :
• Visit of the exhibition "Hôtel des Lumières".
Return to your area or free time to discover the region.
Price for the stay :
from 97.50 € per person, all included
(minimum 25 people).
Included in the price
Included : - 1 night in a hotel **, in a double room with breakfast - Tourist tax. - 1 meal with wine and coffee included. - A guide for the guided tour of the city. - Entrance fees for the chosen monuments. - The Puy de Lumières night show - Organisation and booking of the different activities. - Tourist documentation.
Not included : - Additional price for a single room. - Transport. - Personal expenses.
Modes de paiement
- Bank/credit card
- Travellers Cheque
- Credit transfer
From 01/07 to 11/09/2022.