Stay : 1 day/1 night : Le Puy-en-Velay, the "Puy de Lumières" show, Season 3
Stay : 1 day/1 night : the "Puy de Lumières" show, Season 3
DAY 1 :
afternoon : explore Le Puy-en-Velay
• Your group will be welcomed by a guide from the Pays d'art et d'histoire,
departure for the pedestrian tour of the city of Le Puy-en-Velay. Visit of Notre Dame du Puy Cathedral, a masterpiece of Romanesque art (UNESCO’s World Heritage of Humanity) and walk around the old city (duration : 2 hours).
• Le Puy Green lentils PDO (Protected Designation of Orign), video and presentation of green lentils at the shop of Sabarot.
• Tasting and presentation of the products of the Pagès Distillery, famous for its "Verveine du Velay", verbena liqueur.
• Free time, installation in your hotel.
At dusk : the "Puy de Lumières" show
• After dinner, discover the "Puy de Lumières" show, a light and sound show will be projected on the main monuments ot the town.
7 major sites of the city are the natural screen of luminous scenography : Cathedral Notre-Dame du Puy, Saint-Michel d'Aiguilhe chapel, Theatre, Town hall, Saint-Alexis chapel, Crozatier Museum and Place du Plot.
In 2019, the Puy des Lumières show will take place in May and June : on Fridays and Saturdays as well as on 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 30 May and 9, 10 and 30 June and then every night from July 1 to September 29, 2019.
• Night at your hotel.
DAY 2 :
Return to your area or free time to discover the region.
Price for the stay :
from 89 € per person, all included
(minimum 25 people).
Included in the price
Included : - 1 night in a hotel **, in a double room with breakfast - Tourist tax. - 1 meal with wine and coffee included. - A guide for the guided tour of the city. - Entrance fees for the chosen monuments. - The Puy de Lumières night show - Organisation and booking of the different activities. - Tourist documentation.
Not included : - Additional price for a single room. - Transport. - Personal expenses.
From 03/05 to 31/05/2019, every Friday and Saturday.
Open exceptionally on 05/05, 06/05, 07/05, 08/05, 09/05, 29/05 and 30/05.
From 01/06 to 30/06/2019, every Friday and Saturday.
Open exceptionally on 09/06, 10/06 and 30/06.
From 01/07 to 29/09/2019.