A city in the heart of a volcano, discover Le Puy-en-Velay Lunch included. Duration : a day
Walking tour of Le Puy-en-Velay and lunch. Visit of a monument of your choice and discovery of the Pagès verbena and the Puy lentil.
Based on 25 people
Duration : day
Your day :
From 9:30 am
Your group is welcomed by a guide.
Departure for the walking tour of the protected sector and the Cathedral
Notre-Dame du Puy. Walk in the heart of a city with a thousand-year-old past.
Local meal in a restaurant
(1/4 wine and coffee included per person).
Departure from the restaurant with a guide for the visit of a site to be chosen among the following 9 sites :
- The Hôtel des Lumières at the Hôtel Dieu
- The Corneille Rock and the monumental statue of Notre-Dame de France.
- The rock and the chapel of Saint-Michel d'Aiguilhe.
- The bobbin lace teaching centre.
- The Camino.
- The Cloister of the Cathedral and its gold and embroidery exhibition.
- The Crozatier museum
- The National Lace Conservatory (open Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays).
- Terre de Géants at the Digital Chapel
Welcome at the Pagès space. Discovery of the famous liqueur "Verveine Verte du
Velay" and tasting.
Welcome at the Sabarot space. Presentation of the "lentille verte du Puy AOP".
Around 5.30 pm
End of the service.
Possibility of a package with a tourist train at 53 € per person.
from 45 € per person
(minimum 25 people)
Package with a tourist train at 53 € per person.
Included in the price
Included : - A guide for the day. - Lunch with 1/4 of wine and coffee. - Entrance fee for the chosen monuments. - Organisation and booking of the different activities. - Presentation and tasting of the vervein liquor - Presentation of the green lentil - Free for the bus driver
Not included : - Transport. - Personal expenses.
Modes de paiement
- Bank/credit card
- Chèques Vacances
- Credit transfer
From 01/04 to 31/10.