The church was built in the early 19th century. It has a stained-glass window illustrating the opposition to the inventories carried out after the French law on the separation of the Church and the State in 1905. It shows an incident on 4 March 1906, when gendarmes clashed with armed local inhabitants.
- Religious heritage
From 01/07 to 31/08/2021, daily.